Monday 1 August 2011

BBAW is Here Again!

 It's that time of year again - the Book Blogger Appreciation Week is here!  It's a week of getting to know new (and old!) friends, and there are also prizes and awards galore.  You should register to take part, and this also allows you to nominate people for various awards...

...which is where this post is going ;)

I have decided that it would be quite nice to have a go again, so I am planning to try to be nominated in two categories - Best Written Book Blog and Best Classics Book Blog.  However, I can't nominate myself - only a registered BBAW participant can nominate me (I think - I'm still a little confused!).  Anyway, below I have left a few links to some of my favourite posts over the past year.  Feel free to browse through my work, and nominate me if you see fit.  Thanks in advance, and I hope you have fun anyway!!!
 
Kusamakura by Natsume Soseki
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall & North and South